skip to main | skip to sidebar

Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

EVERYTHING I DO DO IT FOR YOU by: Bryan Adams

Intro: C G F G

C G F G
Look into my eyes, you will see what you mean to me
C G
Search your heart, search your soul and when you
F C G
find me there, you'll search no more
Dm C Dm
Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
Dm C Dm
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
C G C
You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you


C G F G
Look into your heart, you will find, there's nothing there to hide
C G F C G
Take me as I am, take my life, I would give it all, I would sacrifice
Dm C Dm
Don't tell me it's not worth fighting for
Dm C Dm
I can't help it, there's nothing I want more
C G C
You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you

B E B F
There's no love like your love, and no other could give more love
C G D G
There's no where unless you're there, all the time, all the way

Solo: F C F C

Dm C G
Oh you can't tell me it's not worth trying for
Dm C G
I can't help it there's nothing I want more
F C G
Yeah I would fight for you, I'd lie for you, walk the
F Fm
wire for you, yeah I'd die for you
C G F Dm C
You know it's true, everything I do, oh, I do it for you

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Post a Comment